iOS Map Pilot App for DJI
Do you want to become an expert in the use of Map Pilot? Map Pilot is the ideal App to organise Phantom 3 Professional flight missions with iOS devices. The sequence of operations is simple and immediate, it doesn’t require paticular knowledge.
Map Pilot App main features:
- Multi-Flight Coordination
- Multi-Battery Management
- Easy Altitude Adjustment from 10 m to 300 m.
- Basemap Caching for Offline Operations
- Save Missions
- Refly Saved Missions
- Fullest Possible Use of Each Battery
- Appropriate Camera Triggering at up to 1 frame per 2.5 seconds
- Overlap Management
- Speed Management
- Auto Land
- Live Video Preview (large and small)
- Signal Quality Warning
- Line of Sight Indicator
- Automatically Captures Elevation Reference Image (Ground Image)
- Natural Landing Assistance
- Live Map Viewsolution aerial maps with your DJI flying camera is just a few clicks away. Mapping has never been easier.
The acquisition of flight missions are compatible with the softwares: – Pix4Dmapper for the conversion of aerial imagery into geotagged maps, orthomosaics and high precision 3D models – Analist 2016 for al land survey operations – OneRay-RT for 3D rendering and environmental impact assessment. The only slight hiccup we encountered is that in the planning phase there is a loss of th flight plan if we go back to settings to change flight speed. Despite this little inconvenience we are absolutelu sure it will be solved with the next updates, Map Pilot remains one of the best and most valid Apps for iOS flight planning. Rating 4,5/5 Do you want to ecome a Map Piloy expert? The Map Pilot App is available on the Official Apple Store.