The Analist Group Solution for vehicle traffic accident investigation and reconstruction provides a full range of aerial intelligence to reduce the time and resources it takes to collect data, clear the site and get the roadway open again.
It allows officers to take measurements at the scene of a complex accident in 1-2 minutes. This tool gives accurate, detailed information for the investigation allows for immediate reopening of the roads.
A series of very positive factors emerged, including:
- acquisition of an enormous amount of data in a very short time;
- drastic reduction in timing of operations;
- significant reduction of risk for the safety of the officers and of the motorists involved;
- the immediate reopening of roads;
- acquisition and documentation of the contextual video as well as the 2D and 3D plans.
The Solution includes
– Drone DJI Phantom 4 or DJI Mavic, for the acquisition of the imagery for processing
– Pix4Dmapper,the software that enables you to convert photos taken with the Drone in Point Clouds and transform the flight imagery acquired into data that can be processed to create orthomosaics, digital terrain models and much more. We also created a training program that will help you quickly gain the necessary knowledge to use Pix4Dmapper.
– Analist CLOUD, designed for topographical operations based on the Autodesk technology, and therefore ideal for point cloud complete management generated by DRONE, laser scanners or other equipment and Pix4Dmapper or Autodesk Recap, compatible with all the most widespread formats. There is also a video guide to help you acquire the necessary know-how for the optimal use of all Analist CLOUD functionalities
– OneRay-RT, the new animation and 3D real-time rendering software able to create animations of DTM (Digital Terrain Models) created with Pix4Dmapper or equivalent software. With its breathtaking animation you can turn your project into an exilirating experience. The dedicated tutorial provides a concrete tool to become familiar with all the OneRay-RT functions.
– Laser Leica Geosystem, per prendere misure a terra nella maniera più sicura e veloce possibile.
Monitor Roadworthiness, Controls Urban Pollution, Analyze Air Quality
With the Analist Group Solutions you can do a lot more: EcoSENS allows you to monitor environmental conditions such as urban noise maps and electromagnetic radiation. It provides information on the arrival times of buses at stops. In the mountains it monitors the snow level. It assesses water levels in the rivers. No effort is required to understand the technology and you can provide an endless amount of services.
↓ Download the White Paper at the bottom of the Page