How to install and activate Pix4Dmapper FREE
Important: Internet connection is required to download and to install the software.
Download the software following:
1. Go to http://www.analistgroup.com/pix4d-download/
2. Download Pix4Dmapper.
Once the software has been downloaded, install it using the following steps:
1. Double click on the downloaded file. The Pix4Dmapper Setup wizard starts.
2. (optional): If the Open file – Security Warning pop-up appears, click Run.
3. On the Pix4Dmapper Setup pop-up, in the Welcome to the Pix4Dmapper Setup Wizard screen, click Next >.
4. Read the End-User License Agreement, select “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” and click Next >.
5. (Optional) Click Browse… to change the destination path for the installation.
6. Click Next >.
7. Click Install.
8. (optional) On the software information window: “Do you want to allow the following program to install software on this computer?”, Click Yes.
9. Click Finish.
10. A shortcut is created on your desktop and the software opens automatically once the installation is completed.
11. The first time you open the software, the Pix4Dmapper Login window appears: (If a proxy server is used to connect to internet, click Proxy… and follow these instructions: 202560089)
12. If you already have an account, type your email and password and click Log In.
If you do not have an account:
1. Click Create New Account.
2. Complete the online form.
3. You will receive by email a confirmation email to activate the account, open the email and click Confirm my email.
4. Go back to the Pix4Dmapper Login window, type your email and password and click Log In.
Pix4Dmapper opens and you are now ready to start using the software!
Pix4Dmapper Discovery includes all the features of the full version, allowing you to learn now features of Pix4Dmapper. The only restrictions relate the export block and the disabling of orthophoto generation. If you want to try the fully functionality Pix4Dmapper PRO Software, you can easily activate it:
How to activate Pix4Dmapper Pro Trial, all the Pix4Dmapper functions for 7 days.
1. Access the Pix4Dmapper Discovery “Upgrade” Section and click “Upgrade to Pro” at the upper right corner of the window.
2. Request the 7 day trial version. In the “Upgrade to Pix4Dmapper Pro” section click on “Request a free trial” to request the complete version for 7 days.
3. On the left side of the toolbar, click the user options button and click Log Out…
4. Log in again. The fully functional trial will be activated.